Phase 2 of the hCG diet can be a struggle for a lot of people. In order to satisfy the 500 calorie requirement, there are just so many foods that you can prepare for the day. I mean, 500 calories a day is not that much, considering how calorie-laden foods are today.
Luckily, there are people who underwent the exact same hCG diet protocol and has achieved great success because they have devised hCG diet approved recipes to help them during phase 2 of the diet.
Today, I am going to share with you an amazing hCG diet approved Cabbage Meatball soup. Just so you know, phase 2 of the hCG diet, albeit calorie-restricted, requires you to eat all of the macronutrient requirements that are needed by the body. This means that you will eat fruits, vegetables, carbohydrates, and protein.
Cabbage and Soup Base
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Fat-Free Beef Broth
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1-2 Tbsp tomato sauce, optional
- 2 cups Cabbage, chopped or shredded
- 3.5 oz ground beef
- 1 Tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 tsp milk
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- pinch pepper
- Get a saucepan and add water, broth, and spices in.
- Mix them all together until the broth shows signs of mild boiling.
- Add the cabbage and mix it until it is cooked in the broth (or until it is tender).
- Mix all of the Meatball ingredients in a bowl until the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get the meatball mixture and turn them into balls. You should be the one to decide how big the meatballs should be.
- Place the meatballs on a tray lined with a baking sheet to avoid sticking and cook it for 7-9 minutes or until it is cooked through.
- After baking, drain the meatballs on a paper towel to remove excess oil and add them to the cabbage soup.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste. Serve and Enjoy!
This is a super easy to do meatball cabbage soup. Each serving of this hearty soup only contains 120 calories, so you shouldn’t worry that much regarding its calorie content. Since this is a hearty meal and coupled with the hCG hormone, you should be okay with keeping your hunger pangs in check with this delicious recipe.
A lot of people have tried this recipe and they’ve reported great results. According to some, eating this meal helped them quash any hunger pangs and it kept them satiated for 6-8 hours.
If you’re in phase 2 of the hCG diet, foods should not only be calorie restricted, but it should also be delicious as well. Try this hCG diet approved Cabbage Meatball soup today.