hCG Chipotle Chicken Tacos With Salsa
When you’re finally done with phase 2 of the hCG diet, you will now then start phase 3 in which you will gradually increase the number of calories you take in.
Now, most people fail this phase of the hCG diet because they think that they can just splurge all they want. But, the thing about phase 3 of the hCG diet is that you “slowly” increase the calorie count; not raise them immediately.
With that being said, are you fond of eating chicken as your protein source, especially while you’re on the hCG diet?
If so, I have a very delectable recipe for you. This dish is the hCG Chipotle Chicken Tacos with Salsa.
This is a very quick dish in the sense that it only takes a fraction of your time to make. This dish is perfect for dinner as it contains a lot of nutrients that you will need before you hit the sack.
So, without further delay, here are all the ingredients that you will need in order to cook the hCG Chipotle Chicken Tacos with Salsa:
- 500 grams’ skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chipotle paste
- 200ml passata
- 2 Tablespoon soft brown sugar
- 1/2 small pineapple, cored, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 small pack coriander, chopped
- corn or flour tortillas
- hot sauce (I like Tabasco Chipotle), to serve
- Get a food processor and put in the chicken thighs. Blitz it until the chicken is turned into chunky bits.
- Get a large non-stick frying pan and add the oil to it. Next, add 1/2 of the onion in and also the minced chicken.
- Add a little bit of salt and pepper to taste and allow it to cook for 5 minutes over high heat. During the cooking process, break the chicken meat with a spoon.
- Next, add the passata, spices, chipotle paste, vinegar, and sugar. Cook for a good 5 minutes and then remove it from the heat.
- Get the other half of the onion and mix it with the pineapple and the coriander as well. This will serve as the salsa.
- Put everything together on a tortilla. Serve and Enjoy!
The hCG Chipotle Chicken Tacos with Salsa is perfect for phase 3 of the hCG diet. Although it is a little bit heavy on the calories (267 calories per serving), it does contain a slew of other nutrients that your body needs.
It contains 7 grams of fat, 25 grams of carbs, 5 grams of fiber, and 30 grams of protein per serving.
Plus, it only takes roughly 20 minutes to prepare and cook the entire dish up. Best of all, the flavor is there.
Anyway, if you do not know what a passata is, it is just a fancy name for tomato sauce. You can buy a canned variant but fresh tomatoes would be better.
The hCG Chipotle Chicken Tacos with Salsa is a quick and easy to prepare dish that is perfect for people who are on phase 3 of the hCG diet.